1. The breeders listed in this directory are members of Borzoi Canada and have agreed to abide by the Code of Ethics, By-laws, Rules and Regulations set out by the Association and the Canadian Kennel Club.
2. It is recommended to speak to several breeders to receive as much information as possible to help you make an informed decision. Breeders should be breeding dogs that conform to the CKC breed standard and that are sound in temperament and health.
3. While Borzoi Canada cannot endorse or recommend any particular breeder, nor does it guarantee any of the services provided, or puppies produced or sold, it does encourage BC members to strive for the healthiest Borzoi possible.
4. Potential puppy buyers are encouraged to perform their due diligence, and familiarize themselves with the health challenges that impact Borzoi. No breeder can “guarantee" that a puppy will not suffer from a health problem. A breeder may minimize the risk by the selective breeding of health tested parents and either provide testing documents or registering those results in the following foundation: Orthopaedic Foundation for Animals (OFA)
5. Borzoi Canada Breeders register their litters with the CKC and provide puppy buyers with Canadian Kennel Club registration papers at no extra charge as per CKC rules and Canadian Federal Law, under the Animal Pedigree Act.
Jantar Borzoi, Perm Reg'd
Rita S Walker
Layna Allan and Reed Fowlie